Download the latest version of the NewsBlur iOS app
version 4.6.0 / November 12th, 2014
- Search feeds and folders.
- Saved story tagging: add and remove tags with a handy tagging popover.
- Native controls for sending a story to other services (mail, safari, chrome, evernote, instapaper, etc).
- Progress bar for the Story view when loading a story using the in-app browser.
- Further cleanups for iOS 8.
version 4.5.0 / October 15th, 2014
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are now fully supported
- iOS 8 is also now fully supported (as well as iOS 7)
- Moving between the feed list, story list, and story detail is now much faster
- Images are now “full bleed”, extending to the entire width of the screen
- New preference for hiding feeds after they are read
- Long press images in a story to read the alt text
- Long press images in a story to save it to your camera roll
- Long press images in a story to zoom into it
- Long press links in a story to get an actions menu (safari, instapaper, bookmark, etc)
- Fixed all iOS 8 issues (preference panes, profile popovers)
- OvershareKit updated for iOS 8
- Pull to refresh updated to match theme
- Pull to refresh date is now localized